If you have been wanting to make something crafty and simple for you or as a gift for someone else then this DIY necklace is perfect. Its beautiful and so easy to make!
Here are the things you’ll need:
- Polymer clay in any colors you want
- Jewelry wire
- clear nail polish
- Create a loop on a strip of wire
2. bend in half to create a circle shape and loop other end around the top.
3. Form the full shape and roll up a small ball of polymer clay.
4. roll clay out and insert into the wire frame, removing the excess clay with your fingers
5. continue with others until they are fully formed
6. Preheat oven to low and bake for 25-30 minutes.
for a finishing affect add a coat of clear nail polish and you’re finished! I did these two combinations but try as many as you like.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and love it as much as I do. always remember to keep hatching hobbies!